This year we have an exciting main ring programme, great shopping opportunities combined with an extensive range of show classes. The show is organised by the Ashby de la Zouch Agricultural Society.
Cattows Farm is a diverse business, run by the Ludlam family, who have been farming in the village of Heather since 1899. Soft fruit, vegetables and arable crops are grown on the 300 acres and alongside these, they also run a herd of cows. The farm also boasts a thriving farm shop and popular tea rooms as well as hosting successful annual events, including the Strawberry Fields Music Festival and Ashby Show. We thank the Ludlam family for their support and hope we will have many years at this fabulous new ground.
We are continually seeking new sponsors, as it is this which helps maintain the high quality of the Show. It also provides you with a unique opportunity to promote your own business to the people attending the show.
We have excellent hospitality facilities to provide your company representatives with an unrestricted view of the main ring. To purchase banner advertising contact us here.
The Ashby Agricultural Society is extremely grateful for all the generous sponsorship received from many of its loyal followers, who very kindly support the cost of staging the Ashby Show each year.
Sponsors - Sponsorship Benefits
How you can benefit from becoming a Sponsor:
• Complimentary sponsor tickets, which allow full use of the facilities
• Use of the Sponsor’s hospitality marquee
• Acknowledgement in the Show Guide, schedules, catalogues and on the PA system
• Name on the Sponsor’s Board at the Show and Ashby Show website
• Opportunity to present rosettes, if desired, to winners of class(es) sponsored
• Increase your company or brand awareness in key markets, be it locally or in the wider community
• The opportunity to reach over 15,000 people in one day
• Be part of a popular local event and bring guests along to enjoy the hospitality marquees and entertainment provided.
If you are interested in sponsoring a class, section or any part of the Ashby Show please email Jane Harding at email@example.com or phone on 01283 229225, or click here for the downloadable booking form.
Ashby Show is a very popular, well-supported day out for all the family. It is organised by a team of volunteers and stewards but as costs keep rising, the support of individuals, businesses and organisations is vital to the continuing success of our 2017 Show.
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.